On March 21–22, 2019 in Moscow, patent attorneys and lawyers of Legalmax Law Galina Vorojeikina and Tatyana Mova Firm took part in the XX Forum on Intellectual Property of Russia and the CIS countries.
The head of the Kazakhstan office of Zhanna Abylkhanova spoke on the topic: "Analysis of judicial practice on parallel imports in Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan."
Main forum topics:
- Digitalization and protection of intellectual property (IP). Artificial Intelligence: IP Right
- Choosing an intellectual property protection strategy in Russia and abroad
- Protection of rights to RID on the Internet
- Building an IP management system
- Transfer of rights to official works and inventions
- Protection of copyright and related rights
- IP protection in the EAEU countries, China and Europe
- Specificity of protection of IT solutions
- Accounting, valuation and commercialization of IP rights